so IN LOVE!!!!



again, when i feel restless and down. a trip to the mall is a sure way to lift up my mood. (well, that and seeing m, duhh.) anyway, since almost everything seems to get to me, i decided to persuade r (persuade? no. invited. she gladly obliged ^_^') to go with me to the nearby mall to look at pretty clothes and pretty shoes and pretty boys! (oh. oh. shit. did i write that down) hehehe.
anyway, went around and around and just when we decided to call it a night, we dropped by on this one cute store that sells cute bags and even cuter shoes. and we both crouched down on this shelf, we both exclaimed "uyy. cute!!!" and pointed at the same pair of sandals! sheesh. we both have the same great taste. i knew i HAD to try it on. so i did. and yes, it's as if that sandals were made for me. it looked so dang good on my feet. i fell in love.
* this is one side of me that m doesnt know. i soo love shoes and the price tag is nothing but gibberish. hehehe.

0 comments:

About this blog

move along.
nothing to see here.