reggae tinkerbelle. boys room. nightcap



i had my 3rd christmas party since i got out of school last night. and again, i felt i could come up with a gazillion things that i'd rather do that night, like watch house or get some quality zzz's. anyway, there is nothing i can do but attend. and my curiosity got to the best of me. i wanted to know the reason what's all the hype about the company christmas party. so.. i sucked up all my guts and decided to bear it (and also, its an excuse to get a new top and wear my new sandals ^_^'). so went there. spent about a couple of hours watching unfamiliar faces strutting around like they were hollywood celebs during the oscars. even saw tinkerbell. visualize (green gown. layered. floucy. very short (her tush is showing). and FISHNET STOCKINGS!!!) err. nightmare. nightmare. glad she didn't win the star of the night award. (pano naging reggae yun!!!)
finally, the show started, and the moment we've been waiting for finally arrived. Time to take a bite out of the feast I've been smelling for soo long (torture if you're hungry).
people came towards the buffet table like a tsunami racing to the shore. its freaky. and scary.

thankfully, i was able to get out of the tsunami people and got back to my seat in one piece.
there i was happy and contented with my plateful of scrumptious goods (?) and right before my very eyes. SHE said "e, painom ha." and reached for his soda and blatantly drank! whatwasthat?!
i wouldnt even do that to my closest guy-friend!!! goodness. Its so freakin' obvious. gawd. please. mag propose ka na sa kanya!!! so you'd know if you're basted or what. (more likely to be basted! nyahaha!) seriously, id want her to finally find a decent guy so she wouldnt hurt or break someone else's relationship.
THE HORROR!
right then i knew i should ditch this party. soon. Its pathetic. Its sick. i just cant take it anymore.
and finally, my rescue came. the weather is not cooperating. Its drizzling and it could spell disaster to my new sandals, but who cares, as long as im with him, im good. and i know i have to make up for my last boo-boo. and i intend to tell him about issues with her. and get it all over with.
after figuring out where to go, get some good eats, i told him (first, i made sure that he shouldnt start screaming at me again. hehehe.) that im worried about her and i think that she likes (as in like) him.
then, he assured me, no, he made an oath to me that he would NEVER get together with her. ever. for two reasons. one, there's me and two, there's his friend. whew. glad that went well. i was able to find peace again. sometimes it just feels good to be reassured.

and on the lighter side,
at the reggae party, the attendees are like 500++ so you can imagine how long the queue for the girls washroom. i know id take most of the night before my turn. so i decided to sneak into the boy's room and pee. hahahah! its hard not to laugh when you see the expression on the boys' faces when we stepped out of the room. hahhaha! great. ayus. im sure that boy would never forget me.

0 comments:

About this blog

move along.
nothing to see here.