longest yard

* this is supposed to be posted yesterday. But due to some circumstances. You're reading it today.

I woke up today (tho' it doesn't feel that I had enough sleep), as they say, with a vengeance. hehehe. nah. More like a gameplan. I plan to finish all the designs and my backlog so I wont wake up tomorrow worrying. okay. do all revisions and finally bid adieu to the showcards and the gaddangit souvenir program and take on new projects. okay. that sounds good. make all the revisions and get rid of this projects that doesn't seem to have any intentions of un-hounding me and lay back for a while. maybe get a good dinner. ayus. perfect.

perfect. that is the last adjective that will describe today. everything blew up in my face after lunch. there i was, cruising along, ideas keep running around my head. i knew what to do and how to take on some dumb logo. and hopefully i will never see it again. yes, that's right. i will never see some dumb logo because SHE decided to wreck my day. SHE could never stand seeing me happy. when i see her walking towards me and calls me by my nickname. i know im in trouble.
aww shit. i said to myself. now what? turned out she wanted me to design some float for a festival. huu. a what? okay. easy. just get over it. crap. crap. crap.
whizzing through it. (actually i had to scramble for time since the freaking illustrator file got corrupted). needless to say. i was able to pass it in time. so that someone who is born without any imagination could see how we plan to bag the winnings for the best float. ayan. okay na. now i can start on that logo. (i just had to say a little prayer to God that they would pick his design and not mine.)
well, in the dream world thats what i did. the design gods are out for lunch and decided to play a joke on me. i heard my boss summon E. (ayus, they picked his design. works for me) or so thats what i think. turned out they picked mine because they think it could actually win the grand prize!!! what!!! what drugs are you on???
i could feel the dread as if its alive grab me. panic began to sink in. oh God, what will i do? i dont know how to design a float? do i look like someone who can design it?! if there were a hole that suddenly appeared on the ground id be the first to jump in it.
everything was a blur after they told me they chose my design. all i can do is nod. and say yes.
but if you're inside my head. all you can hear is this. AYOKO NA!

okay. okay. i have to take it. clueless as i am on how to do it. i have to. or its my head.

0 comments:

About this blog

move along.
nothing to see here.