CRY. HURT. SMS. WAR


whenever i had an arguement with m, no matter how huge or small the reason is. i feel so lousy. i knew i was in BIG trouble when we argued last saturday. all is well now, i realized how much i love him and how i could never face life without him. (insert jian: MUST BE TRUE LOVE, PARE!!!!)
whats on my mind now is how this girl always finds a way to hang out with m, (pls dont give me that shit that she is HIS gf. i already know that). there is something about her. i just have to trust him and that our relationship could endure all this. i just hope that what i saw in her page doesnt mean anything.
as my dearest friend, tabs had said "take what is rightfully yours" you bet i will.
i know i love him. i trust him. i just dont trust her and the devil inside her.
thankfully i have tabs who i can trust and would talk some sense in me.(sis, i dont know what i'd do without you. i miss you. a lot)
r also helped. she diverts my attention to other things. she cracks me up. great to have her to bash others. hehehe. :)
anyway, last night felt senti and sent m the following sms:

dec 11
* i cant remeber what my life was before i met you. im still thankful you decided to give me a chance, when i dont deserve it. thank you for not giving up on me, on our relationship. i dont want to lose you... i know i made the right decision when i decided to be with you a year ago. i know you're the one i was waiting for.

* i will never be perfect. i will make mistakes. but i will love you. always. even when you decide that you dont love me anymore.

dec 12
* psst... i love you, baby
* i do love you and you mean a lot to me in so many ways. have i told you i miss you? no? i do. i miss you a lot. the way you smile at me and hold my hand and the way you say you love me.


there. i said it. and to some people who are so dear to me. some short messages. (hopefully, you would be able to read it)

* To Annie,
annie, you will always be one of my closest friend and i owe you a lot. i cant thank you enough for giving m to me i know that i sometimes complain and it seems that its not fair for m. im sorry. i hope you would be able to find it in your heart to forgive me. let me assure you that the last thing i want is to hurt him. i love him. very much. i just have to learn. thank you for everything.

* To Tabs,
i am so grateful to have a sister in you. i know i wouldnt be able to figure out and get out of some sticky stuff if it werent for you. please. please. dont be mad at m. i know he loves me too. just pray for us. i miss you so much. will see you soon.

* To Osang,
its a great big surprise to find a friend like you at work. you made everything bearable for me. thanks!!!


And lastly. id like to share this to piece that i got from a blackeyedpeas site:

I can`t imagine life without you by my side This is LOVE, babe, that I`m feeling And I`m hoping that you`re feeling the same way... Things tend to slip my mind Like how you like to wine and dine, baby, with romantic lights You mean a lot to me in so many ways... Have I told you I love you lately? Have I told you you still mean the world to me? Have I told you I love you I`ll be your wishing well tell me what you want Don`t think twice of our love I say these things because I love you And it`s hard to explain And I`m hoping that you`re feeling the same way You know that all of mine feelings are inside And verbally I tend to forget How much I L-O-V-E U...

MY THOUGHTS. EXACTLY.

2 comments:

Anonymous Mon Jan 02, 01:49:00 PM  

anytime, sister. I hope everything will work out fine between you ang Maun. (parang whining ang name nya) anyway, love you sis!!

fran Mon Jan 02, 03:48:00 PM  

and i miss you. a lot.
will do a blog for our "date" :)

About this blog

move along.
nothing to see here.