and it makes me happy...

to know thats its already christmas!

days went by real fast. attending one christmas party after another. getting all this neat stuff as gifts and counting down the days when i would be able to sleep and wake up late and not think about work. just a few days wherein i am not a graphic artist swamped with cannot be ignored job orders. for a few days i am just m's girlfriend, one of the h kids and i can lay back and relive my unemployed lifestyle. hehehehe.
eventhough i have work on the 24th, i decided to just suck it up and get it over with.

fast forward... im almost late for the noche buena. hmm. i made it just before my dad starts spewing fire. hahaha! im good. made it just in time.
it wouldve been great if my mom was there and my lolo. but the world is cruel and my mom and lolo is not around.
but, that's life. we have to make do with what we have for the moment and hope that next christmas they would be with us.

during this holiday season, there's a lot i should be thankful about. one, i have a job. two, i have great family and friends and three, my baby still loves me.

and heres a list that makes me happy. happy. happy.

10 things that bring me joy:
[01] mcb
[02] friends
[03] foot spa and newly pedicured toes
[04] caffeine fix and sugar dose with annie
[05] watches, shoes and clothes
[06] late night road trips and adventures and waking up late
[07] accapella music
[08] graphic novels, books and long walks sa mall (getting a good buy)
[09] long intimate conversations (na hindi bastos.hmm, puede rin bastos! hehehe!)
[10] movie marathons

for those people who knows me, they know that this list is missing a lot of stuff because it takes little things to make me smile. hehehe.
its kinda late but for filipinos christmas is a whole month celebration. hehehe.
to all the people i love & hate. wish you well. happy christmas!

0 comments:

About this blog

move along.
nothing to see here.