su-weet


i have to say that last week was trying. and i never thought i would be able to survive it if it werent for my "sister" and annie. these two knew the best and worst of my relationship with m. and they made me see that despite all i should love myself no matter what. i am thankful for these two im sure their ears are ringing whenever i complain or whine. but heck they love me.
moonbeam gave me a pleasant surprise when everything seems crazy. she is the sweetest thing. she made me cry while i was checking her page in a computer rental place. i love her so i forgive her. :) even if she didnt know what the hell happened to me & m, she remained my friend and made everything feel better.
love her. :) she made this cutie drawing. waa. gusto ko sya ipaframe. hehehe.
seriously, i was soo touched on everything that she said.
"... I'd really love for you and M to work out... What happened ba kasi? What is this cardinal sin you're talking about? I won't know what to do or how to see things clearly if I can't see the whole picture.I wish you luck in today's test... But if I can only pray for one thing for one person at one time, I'd choose praying for you and M to work things out rather than praying for you to pass the test heheh. I don't hate the guy. I just get protective at times. (^_^)"
hay. i dunno what i did to deserve such a great friend.
sis, i would forever be thankful that i have you and for being there when things get ugly. and you know that i will always be here for you. hug.
everything is okay now. i will talk to m.
oh yeah, your bro is such a sweetie, parang yung ate. what he said made me feel better last sat. hee.

*******
ahem, i was out with annie & another friend yesterday, caffeine fix and corndogs. and mostly, trying to make o talk about anything but mountaineering. heard a very nasty story and it made me feel real bad. hearing it made me realize that i am blessed with what i have. that despite all, m loves me enough not to cheat on me. tsk. i am a lucky, really lucky. when you have someone who loves you trully loves you and great girl-friends and caffaine fix and corndog. what more can i ask for? :) round two maybe. hehehe.

4 comments:

Absiegirl Mon May 15, 05:56:00 PM  

:) omg sis, you're so sweet.

what makes you think naririndi ako pag ngcocomplain ka?
nope. ;) ok lng yun.

to annie: thank you for goin out with fran yesterday. di kami natuloy nung saturday and i know sumama lalo pkiramdam nya (emotionally) dahil don. Thanks. :hugs:

frankie: cheer up sis.

fran Mon May 15, 06:13:00 PM  

no. di sumama loob ko, calvin and hobbes kept me company nung sat. im good. dont worry. thanks

curiouskitty Tue May 16, 12:01:00 AM  

M loves you. I know, coz i interview him everytime i see him. Hope things are ok between you guys.

And that's a very sweet drawing nga. :-)

Coffee date? :-)

fran Tue May 16, 08:31:00 AM  

relly? waa! kitty! you have to tell me all about it! hee! coffee date would be good. minus boys is great!
thanks kitty. i needed that. I hope that things would be really okay na. kwento next time i see you. promise.

About this blog

move along.
nothing to see here.