^_^' oro!



i had this weird conversation with moonbeam. i wish i could make her feel better.
i wish shit doesnt happen on people that i love (if you are my friend, you are one of them).
she still cracks me up. hehehe. here's some snippets:

me: uy, sobrang miss na kita
i feel rotten na i cant even buy you coffee
sabi nga ni kitty: we are all freakin' poorita
shet

tabs: i know.... how can someone so full of life be so........poor???


me: oo nga
shet
i cant believe that we are all broke

tabs: i called myself broke when i only have 300php and 3 days left til sweldo... but how can I be a week away from sweldo with only 30php??? is there a term next to broke? like broker? or brokest? or brokestest???

me: hahaha
not brokest
we are now in the status called dirt poor

tabs: mas mahirap pako sa daga.

* so what you call that? tsk. its sad. i hope that this week would be good for all of us. sana umulan ng tig 1000. kahit isang batya lang ang mapupuno ko. okay na. hehehe.

2 comments:

Absiegirl Mon May 22, 04:56:00 PM  

ay nakakahiya ganyan pala ako makipagchat hahahahahahahahahaha ROFL

fran Mon May 22, 05:26:00 PM  

what? whats wrong with it?
hehehehe.
pakshet kse ang mis e

About this blog

move along.
nothing to see here.