post hospital duties


my lolo is in the hospital and i decided to pitch in and relieve my sister from hospital duties to get some zzz's. its all good. since its the least i can to for a great man, my lolo. he is more like a father to me. i wanted to do this.
even if i know i would be bored to death. hehehhe. i spent the day fussing over him. drinking coffee in between. zero lunch. slept very late and very lightly. jumping up whenever i hear him move.
tsk. its like i havent slept at all.
woke up by 530am.
drinking scorching coffee. got lost.
wrong jeep.
got locked out of the house.
screamed at everybody who comes my way.
its a really long day.
cold shower.
on autopilot coming into work.
sigh.
work... shet. it suck.
job orders piling up. good thing my boss is on leave.
whoo. i hope tomorrow would be better. and saturday and the rest of the week would be great.
i cant believe that im still awake now, that i havent dropped dead yet.
i hope someone wouldn't be too sleepy and wasted come weekend. else, i will raise hell.

thats me... when i dont get zzz's. reminds me of something funny, this strip. hehehe.

sometimes i have days like this...

2 comments:

Absiegirl Thu Jun 08, 01:50:00 PM  

omygawd sister i feel for you! don't worry! we'll have that cup of coffee on the 12th, right?

fran Thu Jun 08, 01:59:00 PM  

oo nga e. sobrang bad trip dito sa office. maraming salamat sa lintek na babaeng yun. buset talaga.
salamat at matutuloy tyo. looking forward to it. :)

About this blog

move along.
nothing to see here.