an excerpt from a conversation with a 15-year-old



DAY: one rainy sunday
MOOD: nervous
MUSIC: none

its been a year since i visited this great house where i like/love the people living inside. i kept on flashing nervous smiles at him. aak. malapit na kme sa loob. bahala na si batman.
turned out im nervous for nothing. i was greeted warmly by smiles and hugs.
i found my way to their living room and there i was greeted by a 15 year old young man. taller that i last remembered seeing him and still cute.

him: "hi, kamusta? ngayon ka lang nabisita uli"
me: "oo nga e. o kamusta?"
him: "okay lang. may balita na ba?"
me: "balita? balita sa?"
him: "kung kelan kayo papakasal."
whoa.
me: "ha? hehehehe. di ba sya dapat ang tinatanong mo nyan di ako."
him: "hahaha. nahihiya kse ako e."
me: "wala pa e. sabi ng friend nya, he still waiting for me to grow. problema, hanggang dito na lang ako. di na ako lalaki."
him: "ganon ba? may cherifer ako dyan. baka gumana pa yun. hehehehe."

he's such a nice young boy. i'd love for him to be my nephew-in-law (hahaha. meron ba nun?).
ay naku. di mo lang alam, mukhang marami tao ang ayaw sakin para sa tito mo. pero sorry na lang sila pinili na nya ako. hehehe.
at kung mayaman lang ako, matagal ko na pinakasalan anga tito mo. :)

************************
on that note:

me (on SMS): hello kulit. i hope masaya ka sa birthday weekend mo....
m: ... yes, it was a happy weekend...

that's all i need to know.

About this blog

move along.
nothing to see here.