and you're it!

hmmm... how am i to do this again? cher tagged me to do this here (check) and i have to write down 8 facts/ habits/ things, mention who tagged me and tag everybody else. hahahah! syempre no tagging back

so here's eight facts/trivia about me:

1. i havent cut my hair for more than a year. i dont own it anymore -- m does. he doesnt want me to cut it. but people thinks its nice. so its good. i usually have it tied in a ponytail or clipped with barrets.
2. i sleep with my hand under the pillow, on my side facing the wall.
3. i like margaritas / tequilas more than beer. you wont see me much in parties.
4. i am a sugar junkie. and chocolate fondues are neat.
5. most of the week, i am in the gym -- where i think a lot. contemplating on life.
6. i am a hopeless romantic -- minsan selosa. hahaha.
7. i own a lot of lip balm/gloss.
8. i love having conversations on a lazy day over coffee.

TAG! you're it! -- tabs, annie, trisha, kitty, gwennie, sue & ches. lahat kayo!!! heheheh

0 comments:

About this blog

move along.
nothing to see here.