dream on



m asked me again "when are you taking pictures again?"
very good question, love.
he knew about my love for the old school photography and him, being a child of one great artist, i think he would want me not to lose my passion for it.
i remember spending hours and hours inside the darkroom, never mind it being haunted and stinking like vinegar... i just love it there.
i was talking to one of my old friends asking her about the old school cameras and i told her that i miss taking pictures and i want to start doing it again.
she told me to pursue my passion and she would support me with it.
yes, i'll start working on my album. maybe make a coffeetable book. hee.
special thanks to
gwyneth and kitty for talking me into dreaming again. now all i have to do is get my hand on this:


there goes my plans to save money this year. O_o
* photo taken from gettyimages and lumography.com. not mine.

0 comments:

About this blog

move along.
nothing to see here.