good times!


i honestly cant remember when was the last time i saw her. i was thrilled when she asked me if my sunday is free and if we could meet up. well, i make it a point to have my sundays free for my friends. plus, its a chance to catch up with one of my best friends so i said yes. i know that going out would make a dent in my wallet but heck, being with my friends is priceless. so after an uber late lunch at frenchbaker, then walked to make ourselves hungry. we sampled the new coffee cheesecake from breadtalk... hmm... its sooo good for something with a reasonable price. we had our usual caffeine fix (no, i dont think its possible for us to go out and not have coffee!) and talked and talked.
tabs made me buy this cute red top. hee. payback time for her because i always make her buy something. ^_^
i felt that the whole day isnt enough for us when we see each other -- too much to do so little time.
i appreciate that she went all the way to makati just to see me. it meant a lot.
i wish i have enough money to blow on her.
thanks for the wonderful sunday, tabs. i hope we can do this again.
here are the link for the rest of the photos. enjoy!

2 comments:

Absiegirl Tue Aug 15, 11:43:00 AM  

my gahd the funniest pictures on earth!!!!
we are such accomplished camwhores!!! hehehe!

reimind me to NOT wear that top again. I think I wore that the last time we saw each other before this date. hahaha.

love the post.
love you more.

fran Tue Aug 15, 01:56:00 PM  

amen to that! certified camwhores! hehehehe!
dont wear that top again ha. hahahaha!
love yah! thanks for the fun sunday!

About this blog

move along.
nothing to see here.