the doctor is in


i fell in love with the series last year. watched the first episode (the deciding factor for me if im following a series and losing few hours of zzz's or not) and it was hook, line and sinker. i don’t know if its because i wanted to be a doctor before or if its because of dr. house's biatchy attitude (with a capital a). house is not mr. congeniality in the hospital, having just one best friend, zero girlfriend and a prospect is a proof of that. but i think he is well respected.
i love it when he tries to bargain/weasel out of clinic duties, his possessiveness with his markers, his love for soap operas and how he drives his staff crazy. i would love to have him as my boss/doctor! hehehee! he keeps them on their toes and make them work. he's insensitive but he stands with his decisions -- which is most of the time outrageous but its right on the mark.

i just love him. love him. love him.
he reminds me of someone i love. hehehe.

Stacy – “If you didn’t want me working here, why didn’t you just say so?”
House – “I don’t want you working right here. In my office. But anywhere else in the building is fine. It’s a really big hospital.”- Acceptance

Robert Sean Leonard, who plays house's best friend, Dr. Wilson is hot! he's from dead poet society. hee.

*** toxic is not even enough to describe the level of stress+workload that we will be trying to handle. i cant lose my temper just because of some people. akk. help me!

"this, too, will pass. this, too, will pass" sana before i die. heheheh.
to tabs and annie, thank you for last night. ^_^ i needed that.



4 comments:

curiouskitty Thu Aug 24, 02:59:00 PM  

love the show! ka addict nga! :-)

fran Thu Aug 24, 03:14:00 PM  

hehehe. i melt when he plays the piano. sigh! ^_^

Anonymous Tue Aug 29, 11:07:00 AM  

I love cheese.
I love bread.



I love House.

fran Tue Aug 29, 11:25:00 AM  

he's mine. i saw him first. hehehe.
*ahem. parang magandang gift yung boxed set ng house 2. *ahem. hehehe.

About this blog

move along.
nothing to see here.