just because

i had fun with tabs last night, but just like caffeine happy wears off after a while. i feel the gloom that being a corporate slave brings. i drag myself into the office hoping i could have some quiet time to read or maybe get some zzz's. no dice. she came early too. so much for that quiet time.
and then came the nth time revision for the newsletter im doing. *this could be a looong day* so to save myself from committing murder i decided to make a wishlist/shopping list - *cough* my bday coming up *cough*. hehehehe.
i should buy myself all of this. least most of it.
harry potter trunk boxset -- i will love you forever.
the bodyshop almond scrub -- i just love the scent of this. take a whiff. hehhee

the bodyshop poppyseed hair mask -- this bugger works. really.


frank miller's 300 dvd -- in tin


colorsplash flash for my lca -- to get more trigger happy even if its dark


oka b gel thongs -- because i need something for my feet to breath and can stand the flood of kalayaan ave.



dorothy perkins broderie pinny -- because this looks good on me. hahhah.


well, that should cover it for now. honestly, some quality time should just do the trick. but it wont hurt if you add some of the stuff listed above. hahaha.
i feel better now. thank you.

2 comments:

Absiegirl Thu Aug 23, 01:40:00 PM  

I want that box set too!!!!

fran Thu Aug 23, 01:53:00 PM  

every potterhead wants that box! accio box! ^_^

About this blog

move along.
nothing to see here.