stop tormenting me

one weird thing about me is that i have an insatiable lust for watches -- big and weird looking watches. m and my family couldn't figure out how can i have a lot of watches when i only can wear one on my wrist.
well. tsk. don't look at me. i dont know the answer. all i know is that i cannot have enough watches.

and shoes.
and clothes.
err. hehehhe.
anyway,
tabs knows that im planning to get an expensive watch in hope to end the addiction.
and then i saw this:


tsk. so much for rehab.


4 comments:

Anonymous Mon Jun 04, 09:29:00 AM  

i told you so!!

once you pop, you can't stop!

fran Mon Jun 04, 10:50:00 AM  

hehehehe! i know! ^_^

3sha Thu Jul 19, 11:51:00 AM  

Mighty cool watch you have there! ^_^

fran Thu Jul 19, 01:20:00 PM  

oo nga e. ang ganda di ba? maganda rin yung price. T_T

About this blog

move along.
nothing to see here.