playing hooky

i decided to give in to the pressure and just take half the day off so tabs would stop being on my case and i wont see some GR. in her sms to me. it was supposed to be a surprise but i twarted it. heee. sorry! anyway, under the angry glare of the sun, i went to ortigas to meet up with 2 of my great friends, with plans to eat foods that would give any gym instructor aneurysm and have my hair trimmed (worth every cent! hee!)
met up with tabs and wasnt surprised that elaine is nowhere to be found. she hasnt changed a bit. akk!
the day went very well (i got loots from them! thanks). i missed this two girls, who loves to diss at tabs' boss.
thanks for the great advance birthady gifts and for letting me spend a day with you.
oh yes, elaine, how's your sandals? hehehe.


here's some more of the pics.

3 comments:

Absiegirl Wed Sep 20, 02:02:00 PM  

oh hell yeah i can move mountains with my GRR.

Birthdays only come once a year. I wouldn't miss yours for the world! Happy bday!

fran Wed Sep 20, 02:09:00 PM  

thanks dear. ^_^
looking forward to seeing you again.

Anonymous Mon Sep 25, 03:44:00 PM  

missed you too, girl! hope we can do that much often...minus myself being late hehe :)

About this blog

move along.
nothing to see here.