toinks... my mess!

my weekend's great. its raining like insane but its good. :) i was able to spend quality time with m, stuffing ourselves silly with pizza and pastas and finished off with caffeine fix. it reminded me on how we are when we first started going out, where we would sit and people watch, bashing all the people's fashion style or un style. he's such a goof! hehehe.
and i also watched il mare (sa wakas!), its a cute film tho' it's really impossible for it to happen. but its all nice. anyway, i was able to take pictures of my workstation, i cant believe how much mess i made! aak!


it took me most of the morning to finish up but lookie how it looked like. its been a while since i saw my work table. hehehe! its littered been with papers and more papers! hehehhee!

and yes, i took the pics with my new sony cybershot T5 (pictures to follow!). :) hehhehe. i cant wait to take more pics esp. m's PM pile! heheheeh! thanks to sylverlyt, cher, tabs and bert for the help!

7 comments:

Absiegirl Mon Jul 10, 04:48:00 PM  

i cant enlarge the second pic. what does it say?

fran Mon Jul 10, 04:59:00 PM  

hehehe
will repost it.

curiouskitty Mon Jul 10, 08:24:00 PM  

clutter's good! why'd u remove it? weh. haha. :P

At wowowiway! mayu cam ka na! :-) asteeg! :-)

fran Tue Jul 11, 08:35:00 AM  

hello kitty, told m about your bangs! heheheh.
dont worry, my clutter will resurrect in a week. :)
yes, i love my camera (thanks to m's card), its the reason why im broke. but its all good.

Anonymous Thu Jul 13, 08:31:00 AM  

u have new cam na! wow!

fran Thu Jul 13, 09:54:00 AM  

hi eus, hehehe. oo nga e, love na love ko yung camera ko. :) kahit na sanhi sya ng paghihirap ko. hehehehe. miss yah.

Anonymous Tue Aug 08, 03:42:00 AM  

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
» » »

About this blog

move along.
nothing to see here.